Do you have so much DSP to start using up? You don't need to make many cards out of one sheet. But you want make cards by covering entire A2 sized card base with DSP. No white border.
Here is my 12"x12" DSP One Sheet Wonder NEW tutorial.
* The DSP shown here is from Sale-A-Bration brochure.
1. Cut a 12"x12" sheet of DSP into at 5-1/2", 5-1/2" and you will have a 1" strip.
2. Turn it around and cut into at 4-1/4", and 4-1/4".
3. Cut a 1" strip into 5-1/2" and 5-1/2" then you will have 1" square left over. You can use it for later project or even make it as an additional piece for any of layouts.
4. Adhere cut outs on to card bases. At this time, you can choose any cuttings for different layouts. See my examples.
5. Select one or several stamp sets of your choice. These stamp sets are from new 2016 Occasion Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure.
6. I made one card for showing for now. I will complete the rest and post pictures later.
Here you go!