How to do: Step-by-Step photos
1. Layer in order on a Magnetic Platform: a piece of Fabric Softener, a piece of colored cardstock, a piece of wax paper and Butterfly thinlit die. Run them through the Big Shot machine.
2. Separate the Butterfly thinlit die and wax paper from the colored cardstock that is stuck to the Fabric Softener.
3. Carefully peel off the Butterfly by leaving small pieces stuck on the Fabric Softener.
4. This is what will look like once the Butterfly peeled off completely.
5. This is another colored cardstock that has taken step 1 through step 4.
6. Cover small pieces as laid on with a couple of masking tapes. Do same as this for another colored cardstock up to step 7. Note: Rub masking tapes on your clothes so that it won't be too sticky.
7. Turn over masking taped pieces.
8. Inlay each Butterfly frame to opposite colored small pieces that are stuck on masking tapes.Cover the whole Butterflies by using liquid glue spread evenly.
9. Turn it over and place glued Butterflies on to a piece of scrap cardstock.
10. Carefully peel off masking tapes from the Butterflies.
11. Cut off the excess paper around Butterflies by scissors.
14. Both Butterflies are ready to fly. Ready to be added on a card.
15. Final projects completed.
Thanks for stopping by!