This is Freshly Made Sketches #88 and my measurements next to it.
- Step 1 - Cutting 5"x12", 5"x12" and 2"x12"
- Step 2 - Cutting 3-1/2"x5", 3-1/2"x5", 3-1/2"x5"and 1-1/2"x5"
- Step 3 - Cutting 2-1/4"x5", 3/4"x5" and 1/2"x5".
- Step 4 to 6 - Layering on the 4"x5-1/4" sized matching colored cardstock.
Focal image measurements.
- My first post - One Sheet Wonder Template, OWH Tuesday Tutorial - The One Sheet Wonder (I didn't use the grid paper at first.) and all the links below to see previous posts and more cards that I shared.
Variation cards for 3"x3" cut from one sheet of 12"x12" dsp
OWH S&S Sketch Challenge #173 - God Bless America
OWH Midweek Throwdown Challenge & more of One Sheet Wonder
OWH S&S Sketch Challenge #174 - thank you pinwheel
One Sheet Wonder 12x12 Variations - miss you cards
One Sheet Wonder Template and Sketch Measurements
Thanks for stopping by!
I need to keep this cutting template in mind so when I make cards, there are no leftover scraps! Beautiful cards, and great ideas! TFS!ReplyDelete
Beautiful card! Love the cutting tutorial - awesome way to way a 12x12 paper to use all pieces! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!ReplyDelete