I made this card to enter OWH S&S Virtual Cardmaking Party: Be a Rebel Challenge – May 5-6, 2012. I started for the first challenge and ended up to the fifth challenge (except the third challenge) with this one card. I couldn't keep up with each challenge every four hours since David is home on the weekend only. I hope this is acceptable. Now go back to catch up the upcoming (maybe already up) challenges....
- First Challenge - Make a card for a child using paper piecing! - Fairy digi stamp
- Second challenge - Use Something You've Been Hoarding.- SU pleated satin ribbon
- Third challenge - Food As Your Focal Image - (I will make another card for this one.)
- Fourth challenge - Make a - Bright combination of colors using Bright Colors!
- Fifth Challenge - Rebel Challenge: ODBD Five Elements - Patterned paper, paper piecing, ribbon, die cut, embossing
Thanks for stopping by!