I made this card for STVPF33(10/2/09) Potluck Friday - Gold, Gold, Gold Challenge this week. The challenge is GOLD!! Just create a project using something gold in it, it can be brads, ribbon, embossing powder, cardstock, to mention just few.
This time I am going to write how I made it and what materials I used. I learned that this help me keep the record for my future reference.
1. Stamped the frame and the sentiment and embossed with Gold embossing powder.
2. Chalk inked the sentiment block.
3. Adhered all the papers on the card base.
4. Attached Poinsettie leaves and flower petals using Pop Dots. (These are pre-cut and chalk inked the edges. Scored in the middle and folded a little bit to give a dimentional look.) Attached the Rhinestone in the center.
5. Attached the Gold metal corner punched out.
. 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" [The Paper Company] Classic Green Card Stock for card base
. 4" x 5 1/4" [The Paper Company] Classic Red Card Stock
. 3 3/4" x 5" [Flair Designs] Spirit of Chrismas Patterned Paper
. 1 3/8" x 2 5/16" [Bazzill Basics] 110 lbs. White Card Stock
Stamp set: [GKD] Melanie's Inspiration Mosaic, [Hero Arts] Christmas Trees
Digital Images: [Fred, She Said Digital Designs] Ponsettia leaves and flower petals
Embossing Powder: [Stampin' Up!] Gold Embossing Powder
Stamp Ink and Chalk Ink: [VersaFine] Onyx Black, [ColorBox] Olive Pastel and Warm Red
Other: [Walnut Hollow] Gold 38 Gauge Soft Metal square for embossing; Pop Dots; Glue Dots; Tombow Mono Dots Adhesive, [Studio18] Rhinestones
Post a Comment
I hope you enjoy visiting my blog. Please leave your parting thoughts.