I picked this stamp set because some of my stamping friends are so excited about Halloween cards.
This is single stamp. You know me by this time. I cut the image and the sentiment separately. So I can layer in any way.
Card #1 is simple version. However, I did fussy cutting for each brooms.
Card #2 is stepped up version.
I layered one more mat and added a tied ribbon on one of brooms. To divide the top panel and the bottom panel, I crossed black satin ribbon. Sentiment is stamped separately and cut out by framelits.
I colored Rhinestones in black by using black Sharpie marker.
- Whisper White THICK Cardstok - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, folded
- Basic Black– 5 1/2 x 4 1/4, cover the card front
- Very Vanilla – 3 3/4 x 5 for card #1, 3 1/8 x 3 3/4 for card #2, 1/2 width strips (2) for sentiment
- Tangelo Twist - 3 3/4 x 5 for card #1, 3/4 width strip behind sentiment for card #2
- Happy Haunting DSP - 3 3/8 x 4 5/8 (2)
|Set(s):||If the Broom Fits|
|Paper:||Whisper White THICK, Basic Black, Tangelo Twist|
|Other:||Black Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones, Thick Twine, Adhesive|
Thanks for stopping by!